RECIPE: REliable power and time-ConstraInts-aware Predictive management of heterogeneous Exascale systems is a new European Project targeted at HPC, that includes my group’s contribution and, indeed, directly builds on the outcome of MANGO. RECIPE aims at developing a runtime resource management infrastructure for time-critical and throughput-oriented applications in future Exascale systems. It also covers accelerator-based computing and resource disaggregation in datacenter/cloud settings.
Funded within the H2020-FETHPC-02-2017 call, RECIPE has a ≈ 3.3M€ budget and includes the following partners:
- Politecnico Di Milano (Italy, coordinator)
- Universitat Politècnica De València (Spain)
- Cerict / University Of Naples (Italy)
- Barcelona Supercomputing Center (Spain)
- Instytut Chemii Bioorganicznej Polskiej Akademii Nauk (Poland)
- École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Intelligence Behind Things Solutions SRL (Italy)
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois (Switzerland)
RECIPE just started, as its kick-off meeting took place in Milan on May 9/10 2018.